Tuesday, September 19, 2006

ARRRRR-BUSTO!

In celebration of International Talk Like A Pirate Day, here's a couple of favorite jokes for the freebooter...

A pirate walks into the bar with a ships wheel attached to the front o' his trousers. The bartender asks, "What the hell is that ships wheel for?" The pirate says, "I don't know, but it's drivin' me nuts!"

A little boy is trick or treatin' on Halloween by himself. He is dressed as a pirate. At one house, a friendly man asks him, "Where are your buccaneers?" The little boy responds, "On either side o' me 'buccan' head!"

Some favorite Pirate Pickup Lines...

I'd love to drop anchor in your lagoon.
Pardon me, but would ya mind if I fired me cannon through your porthole?
How'd you like to scrape the barnacles off of me rudder?
Well blow me down?
Prepare to be boarded!

Written using the Ergonomic Keyboard for Pirates...




No comments: